Samsung has started rolling out the new update which is July 2019 security update for Galaxy Tab S3 LTE. The July 2019 security patches rolling out via OTA and currently available in Bolivia and Panama, soon will reach all over the world. The latest update comes with build ID T825UBS3BSG4 and based on Android 8.0 Oreo. The Galaxy Tab S3 LTE is currently running on Android 8.0 Oreo, still not receiving the Android Pie, hope to get Pie update soon. The most recent update comes with lots of new improvements, bugs fixes; improve system stability and much more.
Here in this blog, we come with a simple step by step guide on how to download and install July 2019 security update for Galaxy Tab S3 LTE. Samsung rolling out the latest update via OTA (Over-the-air), which means not all users, can get the update at the same time. If you have still not received the new update, then you can check manually by going to the device’s Settings menu > Software update option. If you find the new update with build id number T825UBS3BSG4, then click on download and install the update on your device.
In any reason you do not find the update, then you can install the July 2019 security update for Galaxy Tab S3 LTE by following our given below detailed guide. Given below we share a direct link of July 2019 security patch file, through that you can download and install the update using Odin tool. Odin is a tool which is officially launched by Samsung. Odin tool allows users to flash any official stock firmware on any Samsung device.
Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable phone data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install July 2019 security update for Galaxy Tab S3 LTE the proceed to the following guide.
Please note that Android 8.0 Oreo July 2019 Security Patch given in this guide is working with the Galaxy Tab S3 LTE.
Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy Tab S3 LTE?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy Tab S3 LTE, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy Tab S3 LTE. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest July 2019 security patch then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy Tab S3 LTE using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE.
Download T825UBS3BSG4 July 2019 Security Patch for Galaxy Tab S3 LTE
How To Manually Install T825UBS3BSG4 July 2019 Security Update for Galaxy Tab S3 LTE using ODIN:
To Install T825UBS3BSG4 July 2019 Security for Galaxy Tab S3 LTE using Odin, follow the given link below.