MIUI 10 is now open for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro smartphone. Now you can download and install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro. Xiaomi launched its latest budget smartphone, which is Redmi K20 Pro with better hardware and good looks. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro phone is the successor to the most popular smartphone Poco F1. Recently, the Redmi K20 Pro has started receiving the new official update via OTA. The MIUI 10 global stable ROM official update is based on Android Pie and comes with build number MIUI V10.3.1.0.PFKMIXM.
By following our given below step by step guide, you can download and install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro. This latest update comes with the latest August 2019 security patch, which improves the system security. Also, the most recent update brings many new features, enhanced system stability, increase the performance of your device and much more. The MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air), soon available all over the world.
In case, you have not yet received the update, then check the update manually by going to Settings> About Phone Section > then tap on Software Update. If you find the new update with build number MIUI V10.3.1.0.PFKMIXM, then click on the download and install it on your device. Otherwise, you can flash the update manually by following given below detailed guide.
If you want to the best of your device, then keep updated your Android devices to the latest official stock firmware and regularly check for the software update. The MIUI 10 has a hidden dark mode for most of the Xiaomi devices. So after installing this new update, your device will be capable of turning on the system-wide dark mode. Proceed to download and install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro by following the given instructions.
This guide containing the MIUI 10.4.2.0 Global Stable ROM official update is working with the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. We recommend you to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro USB Drivers on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM For Redmi K20 Pro:
- First, download the MIUI 10.4.2.0 Android P Update recovery ROM for your phone.
- Now connect your Redmi K20 Pro to your computer via its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded zip file to the phone’s storage.
- Once transferred, disconnect your Redmi K20 Pro and power it OFF.
- Next, enter TWRP recovery by pressing the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously.
(Optional): If you’re using a custom ROM, go to ‘Wipe’ -> ‘Advanced Wipe’ and wipe the ‘Cache’, ‘Dalvik/ART Cache’, ‘Data’ and ‘System’ partitions.
- Once the above steps complete, go back and tap on the ‘Install’ button
- Browse the internal storage and choose the Recovery ROM zip file.
- Swipe the button on the screen to start installing the firmware on your Xiaomi device.
- Press the ‘Reboot System’ button, once the process completes.
Done! You have successfully installed the MIUI 10.4.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro.