Realme started rolling out the November 2019 security patch for Realme 2 Pro. The Realme is always providing the software update to their devices timely. After two weeks of starting a new month, Realme has recently started rolling out the security patch, which is November 2019 security patch. The most recent update brings lots of new features and fixes many bugs. The security update is available via OTA and comes with build id RMS1801EX_11_C.25. The November security update is based on ColorOS 6.0. Here in this article, we share easy steps on how to download and install November 2019 security patch for Realme 2 Pro.
Realme released the latest official update with many improvements, customizations, enhanced system stability and much more. Given below, we share the official changelog for the ColorOS 6.0.1 update for Realme 2 Pro. According to the changelog, the new update brings Dark mode, app cloner supports more third-party applications, realme Laboratory, switch of notification dot for updates, Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt and much more. The update is currently available for limited users; it will take some time to reach all users.
We are strongly recommended you to keep updated your Android device to the latest official firmware. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the given steps to install the November 2019 security patch for Realme 2 Pro.
The official changelog of Security Update:
- Android security patch: November 2019
- Added Dark Mode
- Added realme Laboratory
- Added data switch in the notification panel
- App cloner support with more third-party applications
- Added a switch of notification dot for updates
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
- User Interface
- Redesigned the notification center style
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install November 2019 Security Patch For Realme 2 Pro:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official security Firmware on Realme 2 Pro.