Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) now officially supports two more Android devices which are Realme XT and Realme X2. Now you can download and install the official TWRP recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2. TWRP is the most popular and widely used custom recovery in the Android market. TWRP is an open-source custom recovery that has an easy interface. So you can easily flash the TWRP custom recovery without any kind of problem. The TWRP custom recovery supports most of the Android new and old devices. The company has decided to extend the range and added two more devices in the platform of official TWRP custom recovery.
The Realme launched the Realme XT and Realme X2 devices early this year with Android 9.0 Pie OS. Later both devices are upgraded to the Android 10 official update. So if you are the owner of this smartphone and wish to customize your device, then first install the TWRP custom recovery. Here in this article, we have the official TWRP custom recovery for these both devices. Given below we share the direct link of official TWRP custom recovery for both devices. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily download and flash the TWRP recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2.
There are many advantages of installing the TWRP custom recovery on Android devices. The TWRP custom recovery allows users to modify protected files, flash zip archives that contain modified apps, restore full data backups, and flash different custom ROMS and much more. Keep mind that installing the TWRP custom recovery may void your phone warranty. Also, it wipes clean all your phone important data. So take the whole back up of your phone before proceeding. If you want to download and install the official TWRP recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Easily flash Custom ROMs on Realme XTand Realme X2 using TWRP
- TWRP recovery allows you to flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- You can flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Realme XTand Realme X2
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can perform a clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How To Install Official TWRP Recovery on Realme XT and Realme X2
First of all, unlock the bootloader of your Realme XTand Realme X2 before going ahead to install the latest TWRP Recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2. You can find the direct link to download TWRP Recovery for Realme XTand Realme X2. Please note that this is not an official TWRP Recovery for Realme XTand Realme X2 from TWRP Team.
TWRP Recovery enables you to install any Custom Recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2. Also, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file. Now follow the given guide on How to Root and Install official TWRP Recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2.
Please note that this guide containing the TWRP Recovery is working with Realme XTand Realme X2 only. Do not try to flash this TWRP Recovery on any other device or incorrect variants.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss that occurred to your device, during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files, etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Realme XTand Realme X2 phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers for your Realme XTand Realme X2 devices on your PC.
- If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Unlock the Bootloader of Realme XTand Realme X2 by following the given guide below.
First of all, we’ll install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme XTand Realme X2 using Magisk.
Steps: How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2
Follow the given guide containing the direct link to download SP Flash Tool and instructions to install TWRP Recovery.
1. First of all, Download ADB / Fastboot – Android SDK Platform Tools and install them on your PC.
2. Now, connect your Realme XT and Realme X2 to your PC using its USB data cable.
3. Move the downloaded TWRP into the same directory as the extracted Fastboot/ADB package files.
4. Open the folder where you have Fastboot (i.e. Step 1) and on Windows. Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt). For Mac OS X and Linux, use Terminal to navigate to this directory.
5. Type in the following command and press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
6. The above command will boot your phone into bootloader mode. You can also boot your phone in bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Power key.
7. While your phone is now in bootloader mode, type in the following command and press Enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img
Done! These were the complete steps to install TWRP recovery on Realme XTand Realme X2. Just enter Recovery Mode (TWRP recovery) by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power keys at the same time.