Download and install One UI 2.0 second beta update for Galaxy S9 series. At the end of November 2019, Samsung has released the One UI 2.0 beta program for the Galaxy S9 series. Now Samsung is releasing the One UI 2.0 second beta for Galaxy S9 series based on Android 10. Now all users of the Galaxy S9 series are receiving the new open beta update via OTA. If you are the users of the Galaxy S9 series and already using the Android 10 beta program, then you will soon get the second beta update notification. The latest official update comes with build number G965FZZU7ZSL2 and the size of the update is a 300 MB.
This is an incremental update that brings some bugs fixes, many improvements, added new features and much more. Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.0 second beta for Galaxy S9 series via OTA region wise. But if the update is not yet available in your country then you can flash it manually by following our given below guide. Here in this guide, we have an OTA official update file, through that you can download and install it on Galaxy S9 using Odin tool.
Odin is an official firmware flashing tool which is developed by Samsung. With the help of the Odin flashing tool, you can install the official firmware on any Samsung devices. After installing this most recent update, you will find the device’s increased speed, enhanced system stability, better battery timing and much more. If you want to install One UI 2.0 second beta update for Galaxy S9 series, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the One UI 2.0 second beta program firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy S9 and S9+ only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ during or after the installation of One UI 2.0 second beta program. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy S9 and S9+; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy S9 and S9+ USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your S9 and S9+ by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy S9 and S9+ are rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for OneUI:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “One UI 2.0 second beta program Android 10 on Galaxy S9 and S9+”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download Android 10 One UI 2.0 second beta program Firmware:
- Download One UI 2.0 Android 10 second Beta For Galaxy S9 Series
- Odin3 v3.12.3
How To Install One UI 2.0 Second Beta Update For Galaxy S9 Series Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy S9 Series on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy S9 and S9+ to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy S9 and S9+. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install One UI 2.0 second beta update for Galaxy S9 series. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.