Samsung Galaxy A51 started getting the official One UI 2.1 Android 10 update. The Galaxy A51 was released last year and it became one of the top-selling Android devices. Nowadays, Samsung is very busy in releasing the stable version of Android 10 for its latest smartphones. Follow the given guide to download and install the stable One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy A51.
Samsung is improving the device’s speed and upgrade the One UI 2.1 custom skin. Today in this article, we come with a simple guide on how to download and install the stable One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy A51 official update. The One UI 2.0 official update brings build number A515FXXU3BTD4 along with April 2020 security patch. The most recent update comes with lots of new features, many improvements, customizations, bug fixes, and much more.
Also, the Android 10 update added some new features such as native dark mode, enhanced privacy and location settings, Better notification controls, Live Caption, Wi-Fi and QR codes, and much more. Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.1 Android 10 update via OTA (over-the-air) region wise. So the official update takes some time to reach all regions. If you have not yet received the OTA notification on your device, then don’t worry, you can still flash the update manually.
Given below we share the direct link of the Android 10 official update. We’ll use the Odin flashing tool to install the new firmware update on Galaxy A51. Odin is an official firmware flashing tool that is used to flash the official firmware on any Samsung device. Proceed the given instructions to install the stable One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy A51.
This guide containing the stable Android 10 firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy A51 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A51 during or after the installation of stable Android 10. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy A51; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy A51 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy A51 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy A51 is rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for Stable Android 10:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “stable Android 10 on Galaxy A51”.
- Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
|Model name||Galaxy A51|
|Build date||Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:03:39 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2020-04-01|
Download stable Android 10 Firmware:
How To Install One UI 2.1 Android 10 For Galaxy A51 Official Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy A51 on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy A51 to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy A51. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy A51 will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy A51. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.