Now you can download and install the One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite. The latest update is based on the April 2020 security patch. This year in February Samsung released its latest upgraded skin which is One UI 2.1 for the latest flagships. Now the company has decided to extend the range and started rolling out the latest One UI 2.1 for older Samsung devices. So if you are the users of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, then now you can upgrade your device to the One UI 2.1 official update.
The latest official update comes with build number N770FXXU2BTD2 along with April 2020 security patch. Given below we share a step by step guide on how to install the One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite. The One UI 2.1 update is packed with many new features and improvements such as Single Take and Pro Mode for video, My Filters, Selfie Tone, AR Zone, new multilingual translation feature, improved search for emoji and sticking, and a new text undo/redo feature and much more.
Also, the update brings Quick Share, Music Share, new camera modes and so on. Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.1 official update via OTA and currently available for the users in Spain and UAE. The update will soon reach in all regions gradually. So if you are excited and wish to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then you can install it manually. Download the OTA file from the given below link or download the latest update with the help of Frija and flash it by using the Odin tool.
Odin is an official Samsung firmware flashing tool that is used to flash stock firmware on any Samsung Galaxy device. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your phone important data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install the One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite based on April 2020 security patch, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the stable One UI 2.1 update firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy Note 10 Lite only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite during or after the installation of stable One UI 2.1 update. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Note 10 Lite; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Note 10 Lite USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note 10 Lite is rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for Stable One UI 2.1 update:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “stable One UI 2.1 update on Galaxy Note 10 Lite”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download stable One UI 2.1 update:
- Download One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Download Latest OTA Firmware by using the Frija tool
- Odin3 v3.12.3
How To Install stable One UI 2.1 Update For Galaxy Note 10 Lite Official Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy Note 10 Lite on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy Note 10 Lite to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.