OnePlus started rolling out the latest official stable OxygenOS update based on March 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, and the 7T Pro 5G. This latest official update includes some new features, improvements along with March 2020 security patch. The March 2020 security update for its latest flagships is already available and now the time is to upgrade OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, and the 7T Pro 5G devices to the stable official OxygenOS update.
The OnePlus 7 series is one of the best series of OnePlus. The company is very conscious to release the new updates for its devices. The latest March 2020 security patch brings lots of new features, bug fixes, many other improvements and so on. The most recent update comes with OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 7 / 7 Pro, OxygenOS 10.0.5 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G and OxygenOS 10.0.31 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G respectively.
The OnePlus started rolling out the stable OxygenOS March 2020 security patch via OTA (over-the-air), so not all users can get the update at the same time. Don’t worry about that, here in this article we have all the OTA incremental and full OTA update files links. Given below we share the direct link of stable OxygenOS March 2020 security patch. Through that link, you can download and install the March 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, and the 7T Pro 5G by following our given below detailed guide.
The latest official update comes with many new features and improvements such as Optimized the RAM management, Improved system stability, Now play videos without any lags, Improved stability for recording videos in slow-motion and much more. Also, we share the official changelog of stable OxygenOS official updates.
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Oxygen OS stable Update can be used for the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, and the 7T Pro 5G devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 7 series by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 7 series USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 7 series must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Official Changelog of OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS 10.3.2:
- Optimized the Ram management
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.03
- Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo
- Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery
- Now play videos without any lags
Official Changelog of OnePlus 7 Pro 5G OxygenOS 10.0.5:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.03
- LTE CA combination now supports 5G connectivity to increase stability and speed of network connections
Official Changelog of OnePlus 7T Pro 5G OxygenOS 10.0.31:
- 5G feature enhancements
- Android security patch upgrade to March 2020
- General bug fixes
- OnePlus 7 India/Global (GM57AA): OxygenOS 10.3.1 –> 10.3.2 Incremental OTA
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G EU (GM27BA): OxygenOS 10.0.4 –> OxygenOS 10.0.5 Incremental OTA ||| OxygenOS 10.0.5 Full OTA
OnePlus 7T Pro 5G OxygenOS 10.0.31
How to Install Stable OxygenOS March 2020 Security Patch For OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, and the 7T Pro 5G Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install Oxygen OS March 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, and the 7T Pro 5G.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.