In this tutorial, we will show you how to download PUBG mobile 1.2 beta global version update. Just like the last Metro Royale update that was seen at the start of the current season of PUBG mobile, this latest update also brings major changes to the online multiplayer Battle Royale game. The highlight of the update in the discussion is the addition of a new Extreme hunt mode. This new mode introduces newer features, such as the Powered Exoskeleton, respawns, and much more exciting new additions.
Recently, the PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta update was released. This beta version allows players to test out the various new features that are added to the game and eventually help out PUBG mobile to make the overall experience for players better. Through this beta program, the players can download the APK for the latest beta version of PUBG mobile to check out and test all the new additions made to the game before they are actually made available for the wider public. From this post here, you can download the APK file for PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta update to try out the new features for yourself.
How to download the PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta global version update using APK+OBB files?
In order to download the PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta global version, the APK file is enough for the players and they will not require the OBB file. Provided to you below is the link for the download of PUBG mobile 1.2 beta global version APK. You can use this link to download the game and later install it on your Android device using the installation instructions provided to you below.
Install PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta
- First of all, you need to download the APK file from the link provided to you above.
- Next, you need to enable the “Install from unknown sources” option on your phone from the Settings app.
- After that, you have to copy the APK file and then open it on your Android device using File Manager. This will then open up the install wizard, where you just need to tap install.
- After the in-game patches are complete, open the PUBG Mobile app. Then tap on the guest option and click on the Login button.
- After that, a dialog box will appear, prompting the players to enter the invitation code. Once you have entered the code, click the yellow button.
ALSO READ: Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK
So that was it from our side. This was how to download and install PUBG Mobile 1,2 beta on your device. If you still face a parsing error, then you should try downloading the file again and following the mentioned steps again. If you still face any difficulty, let us know in the comment section below.