In this guide, we will show you how you can use the RDA Flashing tool to flash RDA bin files. In order to flash firmware files for devices running on RDA chipsets (RDA bin file), you need to use the RDA flash tool. The use of this tool is really simple and straightforward. The RDA flashing tool is also called the RDA multi download tool. The tool can be downloaded easily on the Microsoft Windows platform and can be used to flash firmware files for RDA equipped devices, also known as the RDA bin files.
As mentioned above, this tool is really easy to use and has a very straightforward user interface. On top of it, you do not even have to install the tool on your computer because it is a portable software. In order to use the tool, just start running the RDA flashing tool, connect your device powered with RDA chipset using a USB cable and you are good to go. Apart from the tool and your device, you will obviously be needing the appropriate firmware file (RDA bin file) that you need to flash on your RDA chipset equipped device.
How to Flash RDA bin File using RDA Flashing Tool
Before flashing any RDA bin file or firmware file, it is important that you take a backup of your data, in order to avoid any accidental loss of your important data.
Androidblog.gs will not be held accountable for any damage that is done to your device while implementing this guide or after following this guide. If you proceed ahead with the guide, it is totally up to you and you should proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that your device is charged up to at least 50% to avoid any interruption between the flashing process.
- You should also take a full backup of your device
- You are required to have a Windows computer and a USB cable in order to connect your RDA chipset powered device to your computer
- Also, you need to have the RDA flashing tool downloaded on your device and your desired RDA bin file/firmware file as well.
- Download the appropriate USB driver for your device
- Once you have downloaded the USB driver on your computer, install and configure it.
- After that, extract the RDA flashing tool onto your computer.
- Then open the tool by double-clicking on the Multi_IEdownload_eng.exe file.
- You will be able to see the multi download tool interface once it has been launched on your computer.
- After that, click on Browse and from there, search for your RDA bin file that you downloaded on your PC.
- Then select the firmware file by clicking on it and then click on Open.
- Then switch off your RDA device and then connect it to your computer using a USB cable. You must not remove the battery from your device.
- Then click on Start all to kick off the flashing process.
- Now wait while the process completes. When it is done, you will receive a Success message with a green signal.
- Once it is done, remove your device from your computer and switch it on.
- Once again you will have to wait, because the first boot will take some time.
- As soon as your device starts, you can enjoy your device with the new firmware.
And that was it from our side. We hope that you found this article helpful. If you have any queries or questions, feel free to reach us in the comment section below.