We are sharing a detailed guide on download and install Resurrection Remix On Galaxy J5 2016 (J510F) (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat custom ROM is now available to download for the Samsung’s mid-range flagship device Galaxy J5 2016. The ROM comes with tons amazing features and things that enable users to do after rooting their Android phones such as Custom ROMs installations, kernels, and Mods etc. Custom ROMs provide a lot of customization options as compared to the Stock builds. Just follow the given guidelines and we’ll help you to update Galaxy J5 2016 to Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM.
You’ll need a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP to flash the ROM and Google Apps package. As the latest version of a custom recovery is required to flash Android 7.1.2 based Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat custom ROM zipped file. Make sure that the bootloader of your Galaxy J5 2016 is unlocked. We have given a guide given below to unlock the bootloader of Galaxy J5 devices.
In this guide, we’ll also let you know that how to root Samsung Galaxy J5 after the custom ROM installation. You may already know that any rooted device has the capability of being 10 times more powerful than the same device when unrooted. It means that you can get all those features and rights that you can’t get in a stock ROM. Rooting enhances the performance of your device including as well as enables you to install a custom ROM. Now proceed to the installation guide to update Galaxy J5 2016 to Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM.
We highly recommend creating a full backup of all your existing and important data before proceeding to the installation guide. As, while installing this Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM, all the data will be wiped clean – like a brand new phone. Below we have mentioned making a full backup for rooted and non-rooted phones.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Galaxy J5 2016 only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
Check Popular Posts:
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy J5 2016 by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for Galaxy J5 2016 on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM on Galaxy J5 2016
- First, download the Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy J5 2016 to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sd card on your phone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (Various ways).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM on Galaxy J5 2016.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble while flashing the Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat Custom ROM on Galaxy J5 2016.