Follow the given easy guide on how to root Blackview A30 with Magisk without flashing TWRP Custom Recovery. If you are one of those users who wish to get the superuser rights on their devices, then all you need to root Blackview A30 with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery. When we talk about the customization of any Android phone, then the first thing that comes in mind is installing the TWRP custom recovery and root. Unfortunately, the TWRP custom recovery is not yet released for Blackview A30 variants. But don’t worry about that, here in this article we come with one of the best ways to root Blackview A30 without TWRP custom recovery.
Given below we share a simple guide on how to root Blackview A30 with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery. Rooting is the process through that you can customize your device beyond the limits or get the full rights on your device. There are many advantages of rooting your Blackview A30. After rooting your phone, you will be able to flash different custom ROM, Mods, create and restore the Nandroid backup, install third-party apps and much more.
Here you can root your device with the help of the Magisk flashing tool. Magisk is one of the best and most popular flashing tools, that allows users to root Android devices without risk. Now let’s talk about the specifications of Blackview A30. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 540 x 1132 Pixels. The Blackview A30 is powered by MediaTek MT6580M Processor along with GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The phone is packed with dual rear cameras which are 8MP+8MP and 5 MP cameras in front for selfie.
Keep in mind that before proceeding take the full backup of all your phone important data. Because while rooting your phone, your entire data will be wiped clean. Proceed to root Blackview A30 with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the root package and instructions can be used only with the Blackview A30. Check the model number of your phone if it is Blackview A30, then go ahead, otherwise not. Do not use these instructions for any other device or incorrect variant.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Blackview A30 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
- It is highly recommended to make a proper backup of your contacts, messages, photos, videos, and other valuable data on your phone.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least up to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while rooting.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers Blackview A30 on your PC.
- Download Stock ROM Extract file Blackview A30
- Download Magisk 18.0 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 6.1.0 apk – Download
- Download SP Flash Tool V5.1648
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot Image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Now connect your device with your PC via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File.”
- Now select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the ADB fastboot extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image And Root Blackview A30 Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool from the above-given link on the desktop of your PC.
- You will see several files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe
- The SP Tool will now launch. Click on the Download button and then click the scatter-loading button, as shown in screenshots.
- Next, locate the scatter file which you can find in the Stock ROM/Firmware folder.
- Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT).
- Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file, which is inside the Stock ROM extracted the zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here XXXX is the number of MediaTek processor.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Once you have loaded, make sure to untick all the files except boot img.
- Now, click the Download button and start the flash process.
- Power OFF your phone and connect it to the PC using its original USB data cable. You will need to press the Volume Up or Volume Down button to detect your phone on the computer.
- Once the firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will appear, as shown in the image below.
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC and disconnect your Android Smartphone and reboot it.
Done! You have successfully rooted Blackview A30 with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery.