If you are the Doogee S68 Pro owner and searching for a guide to root Doogee S68 Pro with Magisk, then you are on the right page. If you are an advanced Android user then you must know that in the field of modification, rooting, installing the TWRP recovery is the first step. Still, there is no official / unofficial TWRP custom recovery is available for Doogee S68 Pro.
We have one of the best and easy ways to root your device without flashing TWRP custom recovery. By following our given below detailed guide, you can easily root Doogee S68 Pro with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery. Rooting is the process through that you can get the full rights on your device and you can customize your device beyond the limits.
Once you root your device, you can flash different custom ROMs, use rooted apps, install custom modules, edit and delete system root directory files, overclock device performance and much more. Basically, rooting the Android phone breaks all the restrictions and limitations on your phone. After rooting, you are the superuser of the Doogee S68 Pro smartphone. You can root your device with the help of the Magisk tool. Magisk is the rooting flashing tool that roots your device system-less without tamper the system partitions while enabling root access.
Keep in mind while rooting your phone; you may void your phone’s warranty. Also, all your phone data will be wiped clean. So before proceeding, take the proper backup of all your phone valuable data. If you are interested in root Doogee S68 Pro with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the root package and instructions can be used only with the Doogee S68 Pro. Check the model number of your phone if it is Doogee S68 Pro, then go ahead, otherwise not. Do not use these instructions for any other device or incorrect variant.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Doogee S68 Pro during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
- It is highly recommended to make a proper backup of your contacts, messages, photos, videos, and other valuable data on your phone.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least up to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while rooting.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers Doogee S68 Pro on your PC.
- Download Stock ROM Extract file Doogee S68 Pro
- Download Magisk 18.0 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 6.1.0 apk – Download
- Download SP Flash Tool V5.1648
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot Image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Now connect your device with your PC via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File.”
- Now select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the ADB fastboot extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image And Root Doogee S68 Pro Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool from the above-given link on the desktop of your PC.
- You will see several files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe
- The SP Tool will now launch. Click on the Download button and then click the scatter-loading button, as shown in screenshots.
- Next, locate the scatter file which you can find in the Stock ROM/Firmware folder.
- Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT).
- Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file, which is inside the Stock ROM extracted the zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of MediaTek processor.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Once you have loaded, make sure to untick all the files except boot img.
- Now, click the Download button and start the flash process.
- Power OFF your phone and connect it to the PC using its original USB data cable. You will need to press the Volume Up or Volume Down button to detect your phone on the computer.
- Once the firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will appear, as shown in the image below.
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC and disconnect your Android Smartphone and reboot it.
Done! You have successfully rooted Doogee S68 Pro with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery.