Today, we are sharing a detailed guide on how to root Galaxy A7 2018. Now go ahead and follow the given guide to flash the Magisk to root Galaxy A7 2018.
Do you wish to get much of your Android smartphone or tablet? After getting the administrative rights or Superuser access via rooting, you can control various aspects like a clock, access to the cache, etc. are few of the multiple possibilities that we can explore. In short, root access means access to the root directory of our device. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to root Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750).
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. Well, Rooting for Android simply means that you are now able to take full control of your Android device. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks. So, there are quite a few benefits of rooting the Galaxy A7 2018. So, let us see what those benefits are.
By Rooting Galaxy A7 2018, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry; you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your phone, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your phone by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking the phone.
- Uninstall Bloatware on the phone.
- You can also Install Custom Roms on the Galaxy A7 2018.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- By Rooting the phone, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
So above were some of the key benefits of rooting your Android smartphone. But is it all good? NO. Below are some of the cons or disadvantages of rooting the phone.
Disadvantages/Cons of Rooting the Galaxy A7 2018:
Here are some disadvantages/cons of rooting the Galaxy A7 2018 Android phone:
- The warranty is void after rooting the device.
- In case anything goes wrong, then your phone could be completely dead and not usable anymore.
- Also, you can face some performance issues for the particular model.
These were the Pros and Cons of rooting the Galaxy A7 2018. Now follow the given step-by-step guide on how to root the phone.
Galaxy A7 2018 Hardware Specifications:
Here are some of the highlighted and specifications of the Galaxy A7 2018.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 sports a 6.0 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels
- The display protection comes from the Gorilla Glass.
- This phone (Galaxy A7 2018) comes with Android 8.0 OREO out of the box.
- Under the hood, Galaxy A7 2018 has an Octa-Core 2.2Ghz chipset. (Exynos 7885 or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660)
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on the Galaxy A7 2018 – 24MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera and 24MP front shooter.
- The battery on the Galaxy A7 2018 is a non-removable 3300 mAh.
IMPORTANT Points before rooting the Galaxy A7 2018:
- First of all, take a complete backup of all your existing data before proceeding to root Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid interruption during the rooting process.
- And make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting. If not, see this simple guide on Unlock Bootloader.
- Before rooting the Galaxy A7 2018, do install TWRP Recovery or install CWM recovery on the phone. (IMP STEP) Though methods are mentioned below that, require no Recovery.
- You can only use this guide to root Galaxy A7 2018 Android smartphone.
Method 1: Root Galaxy A7 2018 via TWRP
- In this method, we will flash a SuperSU zip file using a TWRP recovery on Galaxy A7.
- Download the Super SU Zip file and save it to internal or external storage of the Galaxy A7 2018.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery.
- Next, you will see some options, Tap on Install/Flash. Select the SuperSU file from the storage.
- Click on confirm Flash or Swipe to flash.
- Once the flashing process completes successfully, tap on the reboot option.
- Done! Your device is now successfully rooted. Now you can check the SuperSU app in the apps menu.
Method 2: Root Galaxy A7 2018 using KingRoot
- First of all, download an app KingRoot on Galaxy A7 2018.
- Install the App on the phone. Also, enable unknown sources in the setting menu.
- Now open the app in your Galaxy A7 2018 smartphone and click on ” the large button – No Root Permission.”
- Please note that, do not touch your screen while the process is going on.
- Done, your Galaxy A7 2018 has root access now.
Method 3: Root Galaxy A7 2018 with PC – (TuneGo App)
- You Need to download Wondershare TuneGo App on your PC.
- Make sure to enable USB DEBUGGING on the Galaxy A7 2018 by navigating to Setting. To do so, go to setting > Developer options > Enable USD Debugging.
- Launch the application on your PC.
- Next, connect your Galaxy A7 2018 to your pc via the USB cable provided by the manufacturer.
- Now click on One Click Android Root option.
- The process of rooting the phone will start. And after a few moments, the Galaxy A7 2018 will have root access.
Method 4: How to Root Galaxy A7 2018 with Magisk
- All you need to have the latest version of a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM already installed on your phone to root via this method.
- Download Magisk latest Zip File.
- Boot the Galaxy A7 2018 into the Recovery Mode.
- Go to Install > Select the Magisk Zip File > Swipe to Install.
- That’s it, the Galaxy A7 2018 has root access via Magisk.
These were some easy methods to root Galaxy A7 2018. I hope this article helped you to root Galaxy A7 2018. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions.