The official TWRP custom recovery is now available for Huawei Honor Note 10 variants. Now you can root Huawei Honor Note 10 and install the latest TWRP custom recovery on your device. Huawei has released its great smartphone with very high hardware, beautiful design, and the latest Android OS. The Huawei Honor Note 10 comes with a 6.95-inch capacitive AMOLED display with a resolution of 2220×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a Kirin 970 octa-core processor along with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. If you are the owner of Huawei Honor Note 10 and searching for a guide to customizing your device, then you are in the right place.
Here, we come with a step by step guide on how to download and install the TWRP custom recovery and root Huawei Honor Note 10 with Magisk. The TWRP is also known as the Team Win Recovery Project which is an open-source custom recovery. This is the most popular and widely used custom recovery in the Android world. There are many advantages to flashing the TWRP custom recovery. After flashing, you will be able to install the Xposed framework, flash Custom ROMs, Mods, Kernel, root your device, install third-party apps and much more.
Nowadays most of the Android users root or customize their devices after purchasing. The official stock firmware is good but it is limited and does not support some apps. So the only way to customize your device without the limitation is by rooting your phone. Basically, rooting is the process through that you can break all the restrictions and limitations. Also after rooting your phone, you will be able to install those apps which required root access.
Keep in mind that while root Huawei Honor Note 10 and installing TWRP custom recovery, your device’s warranty may void. Also, it wipes clean all your phone important data. So take the full backup of all your phone data before proceeding. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the given guide.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Huawei Honor Note 10 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Huawei Honor Note 10.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Huawei Honor Note 10 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Huawei Honor Note 10 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Huawei Honor Note 10 smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor Note 10:
- First of all, Download Flashify App on the Huawei Honor Note 10. You can find this app on the play store.
- Now open the app. You’ll find three options, “Boot Image” “Recovery Image” and “Zip File”.
- All you need to click on “Recovery Image” and then you will be able to see some more options.
- Next, Download TWRP. Another option to download CWM custom recovery will display, but consider downloading TWRP custom recovery.
- It will download the TWRP file for the Huawei Honor Note 10. Once the download process completes, click on “Yes install custom Recovery”.
- Done! Just wait till the recovery installs on the phone.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Huawei Honor Note 10.
- You can now install any custom ROM and zip files on the Honor Note 10.
Steps to Root Huawei Honor Note 10 With Magisk:
Congrats! These were the simple steps to root Huawei Honor Note 10 and installing TWRP Recovery. To confirm that either your Huawei Honor Note 10 is properly rooted or not, download and install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions.