Root Infinix S5 Lite with magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery. Infinix is really working hard and nowadays it becomes one of the best and widely used smartphones brand in the Android market. The reason is that Infinix released mid-range devices which are very fast and good battery timing. Recently the company launched one of the best mid-range devices which is Infinix S5 Lite X652B. The smartphone comes with great specifications, wonderful design, and the latest Android Pie OS. So if you are the user of this great phone and want to get the most of your Android device, then you are in the right place.
Most of the Android users are wish to become the super users of their devices and use the Android phone with full potential. So the only way to get the admin rights on your device is the root your phone with Magisk. After rooting Infinix S5 Lite X652B, you will customize your phone beyond the limit. The good news is that here in this article we come with a detailed guide on how to root Infinix S5 Lite with magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery.
Now you can root your device without TWRP custom recovery. There are many advantages of rooting the Android phone. Once you root your device, you can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device, increase the device speed, flash different custom ROMs, MODs, kernel, enhance battery life and much more. Here you can use the patch boot image, so there is no need to flash TWRP custom recovery. But don’t forget to unlock the bootloader on your device; otherwise, you will not root your device.
While root Infinix S5 Lite with magisk, your phone warranty may void. Also, your device’s important data will be wiped clean. Take the full backup of all your phone valuable data before proceeding.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Infinix S5 Lite during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Infinix S5 Lite.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Infinix S5 Lite before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Infinix S5 Lite USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- Install ADB and Fastboot to your personal computer
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Infinix S5 Lite smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- Download latest Infinix S5 Lite Stock ROM File
- SuperSU Package
- Latest Magisk Manger
- Download SP Flash Tool
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps to root Infinix S5 Lite With SP Flash Tool:
Step No 1: – First, download all needy files and VCOM Driver’s latest version on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC/ Laptop.
Step No 3: – After that, download the boot.img file. Select your device from the drop-down menu and download ROM.
Step No 4: – Go to the SP Flash Tools folder and run the flash tools.exe’ file.
Step No 5: – Navigate to the download tab and then click on Load Scatter File. A pop up is now opened, navigate to Scatter File From downloaded ROM folder and click OK.
Step No 6: – Check Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File.
Step No 7: – Switch OFF the phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable. After some time a green circle will appear.
Infinix S5 Lite may take about 4 to 5 minutes while booting up for the first time after installation. So please be patient.
Congrats! Your Infinix S5 Lite is now rooted, successfully. To confirm that either your Infinix S5 Lite is properly rooted or not, download and install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.