Here is how to Root Itel A45 with Magisk without TWRP recovery. Nowadays, Itel is providing great phones in the Android market and has become a popular brand. Recently, Itel released its latest smartphone which is known as Itel A45. If you are the users of Itel A45 and want to get the full potential form your device, then you are in the right place. When we talk about the customization of Android phone, then rooting is the only way, through that you can do these kinds of tasks. But normally rooting is not possible without flashing TWRP custom recovery.
The good news is that now you can root Itel A45 with Magisk without TWRP recovery. Here in this article, we come with step by step guide on how to root Itel A45 with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery. Rooting is the way through that you can break all the limitation and restriction on your device. Once you root your phone, you will be able to flash different custom ROMs, Mods, kernels, create/restore backups and much more. Here you can root your device with the help of the Magisk flashing tool.
Now we are discussing the specification of the Itel A45. The Itel A45 comes with a 5.45-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek MT6739WA Processor along with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. The phone is packed with 5 MP cameras in the rear and the front camera for selfie is 5 MP.
Follow the given guide to root A45 with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery to get administrator rights. Take the proper backup before proceeding. because rooting your phone may wipe clean all your phone’s data.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Itel A45 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Itel A45.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Itel A45 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Itel A45 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- Install ADB and Fastboot to your personal computer
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Itel A45 smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- Download latest Itel A45 Stock ROM File
- SuperSU Package
- Latest Magisk Manger
- Download SPD Flash Tool
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps to the Patched Boot Image on Itel A45 And Root Itel A45 With Magisk:
- First, download ADB and fastboot tool on your PC and extract it.
- Now you must move the patched boot image to the same folder.
- Hold the Shift key and click on the right mouse button to open the command window/PowerShell.
- Run the following command in the open command prompt.
- Flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with A/B partition system, use the following commands: fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
- Now replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
- The flashing process will begin. Once done, run
Done! These were the complete steps to root Itel A45 with Magisk without TWRP recovery.