Today we will let you know how to root Meizu Note 8 without installing TWRP custom recovery. Most of the advanced Android users wish to get the full power or most of their devices. The only way to doing this kind of task is to customize your device by rooting your Android phone. But before rooting, you must have already installed the TWRP custom recovery on your device. Unfortunately, the TWRP custom recovery is not yet available for the Meizu Note 8. The good news is that here in this article we come in a simple and way.
Through that, you can root Meizu Note 8 without installing TWRP custom recovery. Rooting is the process though that you can break all the restrictions and limitations on your device. After rooting your phone, you will be able to install custom modules, edit or delete system root directory files, overclock device performance, modify the system files and apps, use rooted apps and much more.
Here you can root your device using the Magisk tool. Magisk is the Android rooting tool which is the most popular and widely used in the Android market. The Magisk tool allows users to root their device’s system less without any kind of risk. Keep in mind that while rooting your phone, your entire data will be wiped clean. So before proceeding take the full backup of all your phone important data. Now we are talking about the specifications of the Meizu Note 8 smartphone.
The Meizu Note 8 was released in October 2018 with 6-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset processor along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The device is packed with dual 12MP + 5MP cameras in rear and 8MP cameras in front. The Meizu Note 8 is running out of the box on Android 8.0 Oreo. If you wish to root Meizu Note 8 without installing TWRP custom recovery, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Meizu Note 8 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Meizu Note 8.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Meizu Note 8 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Meizu Note 8 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- Install ADB and Fastboot to your personal computer
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Meizu Note 8 smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- Download latest Meizu Note 8 Stock ROM File
- SuperSU Package
- Latest Magisk Manger
- Download QFIL Flash Tool
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image And Root Meizu Note 8 Using QFIL Flash Tool:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.