Here is how to Root Oukitel K7 Power with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery. This guide is for those users who wish to get the administrator rights of their device by rooting. When we talk about the rooting of any Android phone then installing TWRP custom recovery is the first step. But unfortunately, the official / unofficial TWRP custom recovery is not yet available for Oukitel K7 Power. So if you can’t wait until TWRP custom recovery is available and want to customize your device as soon as possible then follow the given guide.
Here in this article, we come with a detailed guide on how to root Oukitel K7 Power with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery. Rooting the Android phone will break all the limitations and restrictions from your device. Once you root Oukitel K7 Power with Magisk, you will be able to flash different custom ROMs, tweaks your device, install third-party apps and much more. Nowadays, rooting a phone is not a big task and most of the Android users want to root their devices for doing different tasks.
Here you can root your device with the help of the Magisk rooting tool. Magisk is one of the best root tools which is rooting the Android devices system less. Keep in mind that while rooting Oukitel K7 Power, you may void your phone’s warranty and wipe clean all your phone data. So before proceeding, take the full backup of all your phone important data. Now let’s talk about the specifications of Oukitel K7 Power.
The Oukitel K7 Power comes with a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. The smartphone is power by MediaTek MT6750T, 64-bit Processor along with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which can be extended up to 128 GB via microSD card. The device is packed with dual rear camera which is 13MP + 2MP and 5MP in front for selfie. If you wish to root Oukitel K7 Power with Magisk without installing TWRP recovery then go ahead and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the root package and instructions can be used only with the Oukitel K7 Power. Check the model number of your phone if it is Oukitel K7 Power, then go ahead, otherwise not. Do not use these instructions for any other device or incorrect variant.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Oukitel K7 Power during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
- It is highly recommended to make a proper backup of your contacts, messages, photos, videos, and other valuable data on your phone.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least up to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while rooting.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers Oukitel K7 Power on your PC.
- Download Stock ROM Extract file Oukitel K7 Power
- Download Magisk 18.0 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 6.1.0 apk – Download
- Download SP Flash Tool V5.1648
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot Image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Now connect your device with your PC via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File.”
- Now select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the ADB fastboot extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image And Root Oukitel K7 Power Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool from the above-given link on the desktop of your PC.
- You will see several files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe
- The SP Tool will now launch. Click on the Download button and then click the scatter-loading button, as shown in screenshots.
- Next, locate the scatter file which you can find in the Stock ROM/Firmware folder.
- Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT).
- Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file, which is inside the Stock ROM extracted the zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of MediaTek processor.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Once you have loaded, make sure to untick all the files except boot img.
- Now, click the Download button and start the flash process.
- Power OFF your phone and connect it to the PC using its original USB data cable. You will need to press the Volume Up or Volume Down button to detect your phone on the computer.
- Once the firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will appear, as shown in the image below.
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC and disconnect your Android Smartphone and reboot it.
Done! You have successfully rooted Oukitel K7 Power with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery.