Today we are going to share a guide on how to install TWRP custom recovery and root Realme X with Magisk. If you are the user of the Realme x smartphone, then you can unleash the full potential of the hardware of your phone. Flashing the TWRP recovery and rooting is the first thing when we think about customisations. The official stock firmware is right, but it is limited and does not support lots of apps. So the only way to break these all restrictions is installing the TWRP and root your device. Here we share simple steps on how to install TWRP custom recovery and root Relame x with Magisk.
The TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source custom recovery, which features the material design. The TWRP custom recovery is very popular and most used custom recovery in the Android market. There are many advantages of installing TWRP recovery such as install any Custom ROMs, Mods, Kernel, flash and use Xposed Modules, create and Restore Nandroid Backup etc. Given below, we share the latest TWRP custom recovery download link for Realme X phone, through that, you can just download and install it on your device.
After installing the TWRP custom recovery, you will be able to root your device. Rooting is processing through that you can get the full rights of your device or you can customize your device beyond the limits. Keep in mind that rooting the Android phone may void your phone’s warranty. You can easily root your device with the help of Magisk. Magisk is one of the most popular tools which is used to root the Realme x smartphone.
We strongly recommend you taking the full backup of all your phone’s data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing TWRP custom recovery and root realme x with Magisk, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the TWRP Recovery is working with Realme X only. Do not try to flash this TWRP Recovery on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Realme X phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers for your Realme X device on your PC.
- If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone, then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Unlock the Bootloader of Realme X by following the given guide below.
First of all, we’ll install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme X using Magisk.
Steps: How to Install Realme X TWRP Recovery
Follow the given guide containing the direct link to download SP Flash Tool and instructions to install TWRP Recovery.
1. First of all, Download ADB / Fastboot – Android SDK Platform Tools and install on your PC.
2. Now, connect your Realme X to your PC using its USB data cable.
3. Move the downloaded TWRP (twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img) into the same directory as the extracted Fastboot/ADB package files.
4. Open the folder where you have Fastboot (i.e. Step 1) and on Windows. Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt). For Mac OS X and Linux, use Terminal to navigate to this directory.
5. Type in the following command and press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
6. The above command will boot your phone into bootloader mode. You can also boot your phone in bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Power key.
7. While your phone is now in bootloader mode, type in the following command and press Enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img
Done! These were the complete steps to install Realme X TWRP recovery. Just enter Recovery Mode (TWRP recovery) by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power keys at the same time.
Steps: How to Root Realme X using Magisk
After flashing TWRP recovery on your device, you can now root it using Magisk Tool.
These were the easy steps to Install Realme X TWRP Recovery and root it.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issue or question related to the above guide.