If you want to Root T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T then we have some good news that you can get administrative privileges over the internal file system of your device. The CF Auto Root package is now available for Galaxy Tab S2 running on Android 7.0 Nougat. Unlike other Android devices, you can root Samsung smartphones and tablets using 2 methods. The first method is using TWRP and the second is via CF-Auto-Root package. If we use the TWRP method, then you’ll need to unlock the bootloader of the device, then install TWRP using Odin flash tool. Once the TWRP installation completes, you’ll need to flash supersu or magisk to get root access on their devices.
But in this guide, we’ll let you know that how to Root T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T With CF Auto Root (Nougat). So if you have T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T running on Android 7.0 Nougat then follow the given guide to Root T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T With CF Auto Root package. Rooting enables you to use your device to it’s fullest potential as it creates superuser access. After rooting an Android phone, you can install custom ROMs from your recovery. As you know that custom ROMs are Android-based operating systems that comes with a lot of awesome features and customization options that you can’t find in the Stock ROM.
Please note that the method given in this guide is working only with the latest generation of T-mobile Galaxy Tab S2 having model number SM-T818T. Do not try to flash the give CF-Auto-Root package on any other device or incorrect variants. Don’t forget to make a full backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide. Now go ahead and follow these instructions Root T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat.
Advantages Of Rooting An Android Device:
After rooting your Android device, you can install different ROMs, MODs and kernel on it. Also, rooting enables you to flash third-party apps and ROMs such as CyanogenMod 13. Easily overclock the CPU and GPU of your phone for the best performance as well as hibernate any app you want etc.
Read this guide to get more information about Android rooting: Thinking Of Rooting Your Android Device, Think Again
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any damage occurred to your Galaxy Tab S2 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
- We highly recommend making a proper backup of your contacts, messages, photos, videos and other valuable data on your phone.
- Make sure that your Galaxy Tab S2 is on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least up to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while rooting.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
How To Root T-mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat
- First, download the appropriate CF-Auto-Root package file from the download section above on your PC and extract them. See the image given below after extracting.
- Next, Power OFF your device in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Once your Galaxy device is in Download Mode, a yellow warning triangle will appear. Now, press the Volume UP key to continue
- Run the Odin3 tool on your PC as an administrator.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your PC using its original USB data cable.
- If the device’s drivers are properly installed on the PC and the device properly connected then Odin window on PC will detect the device and you will see an “Added!!” message.
- Once your device is detected by Odin tool, click PA button on Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- On Odin, click on Start button to begin the flashing process.
- The rooting / Flashing process may take about 1 minute to complete successfully.
- After the flashing process completes, you will see a Green Box with Pass mark in Odin.
- Disconnect your device and navigate to the app drawer to verify SuperSu app there.
That’s All! You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool.
To check that either your Galaxy device is properly rooted or not, install Root Checker.
Please note that during the flashing process, your phone may reboot automatically. So don’t panic
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Done! You have successfully rooted T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T With CF Auto Root running on Nougat. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or trouble while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.