The official TWRP custom recovery is now available to download and ready to install the official TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2. The TWRP is a custom recovery, which is an open-source custom recovery. The TWRP custom recovery has given the option for the Android community to install any kind of third-party software on their devices. It is the most popular and used recovery for a wide range of devices. Now the TWRP has added support for some more devices like Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 devices.
So if you are the owner of Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 devices, then now you can download and install the latest official TWRP custom recovery on these devices. After installing the TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2, you can easily customize your devices. There are many advantages of installing the TWRP custom recovery, such as flash different custom ROMs, Kernels, create and restore Nandroid backup, root your device, modifying system files, and much more. Here in this article, we are sharing the step by step guide on how to download and install the TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 variants.
Nowadays, most of the users want to modify and customize their devices. After installing the latest TWRP recovery, you can root Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 with Magisk. Magisk is a tool that can root your device system less without any risk. Keep in mind, installing TWRP custom recovery may wipe clean your whole data. So before proceeding, take the full backup of your phone. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the given steps.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process, so that you will lose the warranty of your Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2.
- Take a proper backup of all your relevant data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos, and audio files on Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your data with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked; otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- Download Official TWRP for the Nokia 7.2
- Official TWRP for the Nokia 6.2
- Download Magisk latest version
- SuperSU Package
Steps to Flash Official TWRP Recovery on Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 :
Step No 1: Download the TWRP Fastboot image, the flashable TWRP installer, and the SuperSU package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: Next, choose the Fastboot TWRP image and copy/paste it to the same folder as ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
Step No 3: Turn ON your Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 and connect it to the PC using its USB data cable.
Step No 4: Move the TWRP flashable zip file and the SuperSU package to your Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2.
Step No 5: Navigate to the ADB and Fastboot folder on your PC and within that folder, open a cmd window and type this command to automatically rebooted into bootloader mode on your phone.
adb reboot bootloader
Step No 6: Now, type the following command and hit Enter to boot your phone into TWRP recovery:
fastboot boot twrp-3.0.2-0-alpha1-fastboot-marlin.img
Step No 7: From there, tap on Install and load the TWRP recovery .zip file. Swipe to begin the flashing process.
Step No 8: When done, reboot your phone.
Step No 9: Finally, go back to the main menu of Recovery and install the SuperSU root exploit.
Step No 10: Once the SuperSU root exploits are installed, reboot your Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2.
How to Root Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2:
Done! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery and Unlock bootloader on your Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2, and you can now reboot your phone into recovery mode.