In this post, we will be talking about the September 2021 update for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. The September 2021 update for Xiaomi Mi 11 lite was rolled out a few days ago for the users which also carries with it the Security patch for September 2021. The update was brought out globally and came with the build number V126.96.36.199.RKQMIXM.
September 2021 Update for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Along with the security patch for 2021, the update also brings with itself some other changes and improvements. In the September 2021 Update for Xiaomi Mi 11 lite, we get to see some improvements and fixes for the Notification shade, Lock screen and the Status bar.
There were frequent crashes when face unlock feature and fingerprint unlock were used again and again. This issue has now been fixed by Xiaomi. Further, newer fingerprint options are also introduced with this update by Xiaomi.
The improvements for the Notification shade include better compatibility for third party themes and the Dark mode. Previously we saw that incoming notifications were not adjusted properly to the dark mode, but now this issue has been resolved. Other issues also have been addressed regarding the notification shade. These include notification shade opening issue, bugs while using app locker and cleaner animations displaying problem. All of the addressed issues are mentioned in the changelog below.
As we said, the September 2021 update for Xiaomi Mi 11 lite has been rolled out globally and users around the world have started to receive it.
You can check for the update on your phone by going over to the Settings app, then head over to the About phone, then tap on MIUI version and check for new updates. From there, download / install the update on your phone. If you still have not received the update, you will receive it within a few days.
Check out information regarding the September 2021 update for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite below:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2021. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Third party theme compatibility for Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on