Realme started rolling out the stable version of Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro via the OTA official update. Nowadays realme has become the most popular and widely used brand in the Android market. Realme always timely upgrades its devices and releases the security patches for the latest Realme variants. The OEM is working really hard and quickly pushing out the stable Android 10 update for most of their latest flagships. If you are the user of Realme 3 Pro, then you will be glad to know that you can download and upgrade your device to the latest official stable update.
Here, we come with a step by step guide on how to download and install the official stable update ColorOS 6 based on Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro. The update comes with build number RMX1851EX_11_C.01 along with lots of features and customizations. Also, the update has added some new features such as brand new Real Design with more attractive visuals, new Realme UI, efficient operation, Smart Sidebar, screenshots feature and much more. Given below we share the full official changelog of ColorOS 6 stable Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro.
Realme started rolling out the most recent update via OTA, in a phase-wise manner. So, it may take some time to reach all over the world. But don’t worry if you have not yet received the notification of the new update and can’t wait for the OTA file until reach in your region. Still, you can flash the Android 10 update manually by following the given below detailed guide. Once you update your device, your device will run smoothly with enhanced system stability and better battery timing.
The official changelog for the ColorOS 6 update for the Realme 3 Pro:
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on the home screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, the network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Stable Android 10 For Realme 3 Pro OTA Update:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official stable Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro update.