After releasing the beta updates, the Oppo has finally started rolling out the stable ColorOS 7 for Oppo devices. The stable ColorOS 7 official update is available via OTA which is based on Android 10 OS. In the first batch, the company decided to add some Oppo devices into the stable ColorOS 7 platform which are Find X, Reno, Reno 2, Reno 10X Zoom, R17, R17 Pro, F11. Oppo has scheduled to extend the rage of stable ColorOS 7 Android 10 update and add more Oppo devices in the coming week or next update.
So if you are the owner of one of these devices, then you can now upgrade your device to the latest stable ColorOS 7 custom skin based on Android 10. Today in this article, we come with a simple guide on how to download and install the stable ColorOS 7 for Oppo devices. The most recent update brings lots of new features such as full support for Android 10’s navigation gestures, system-wide dark mode, revamped iconography, minimalistic UI, improved one-handed usability, and much more. Also, the update brings many other improvements, optimize system stability, increase battery timing, and so on.
The Oppo started rolling out the stable ColorOS 7 for Oppo device’s official update via OTA. So only limited users can get the update currently but it will take some time to reach all regions. If you are excited and can’t wait for the OTA update, then first you can check the update manually. Go to the phone Settings > Software Update and check update. If you find the new update, then just download and install it on your device. Otherwise, you can flash manually by following our given below detailed guide.
Given below we share the list of those Oppo devices that are receiving the stable ColorOS 7 Android 10 OTA update. After upgrading, your device will run smoothly and fixes bugs. Now without wasting time go to the download portion and follow the given instructions.
- Make a proper backup of all your relevant data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Oppo device’s USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Oppo USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
List of OPPO phones which are receiving the stable ColorOS 7 update based on Android 10:
How To Install Stable ColorOS 7 For Oppo device’s Android 10 Official Update Using QFIL Tool:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.
Done! You have successfully installed ColorOS 7 Android 10 for Oppo device’s update.