Finally, OnePlus started rolling out the stable OxygenOS 10.0 Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro variants. As you know that Google has released the 10th generation Android OS which is Android 10 for Google Pixel devices. OnePlus released the beta based Android 10 for its latest devices for testing purposes. After that, the company released the beta 2 updates based on Android 10. Now finally Oneplus has fixed all bugs and fixed the errors which users facing earlier. Recently, OnePlus started rolling out the stable OxygenOS 10.0 Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and the OnePlus 7 Pro.
So if you are the users of one of them and waiting for the stable Android 10 OS for your device, then now the time to upgrade your device to the stable version. Here is how to install stable OxygenOS 10.0 Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and the OnePlus 7 Pro. OnePlus started rolling out the most recent update via OTA phase-wise. So not all users can get the update at the same time. If you are excited and can’t wait for the OTA update reaches in your region, then still you can install it manually.
Given below we share the direct link of full OTA file, through that you can just download and install it on your device. OxygenOS 10.0 is a stable build and comes with lots of customizations, some improvements, added new features and much more. The stable Android 10 update brings Smart Display in Ambient display, new Customization Settings, Comprehensive privacy management, new Modes for notifications, easier Wi-Fi detail sharing and so on.
After flashing this latest official update, you can get the experience and enjoy all the features of stable Android 10 OS based on OxygenOS 10.0. Follow the given guide.
Changelog of Stable Android 10 on OnePlus 7/7 Pro:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- The brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full-Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings – Blocking settings)
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Oxygen OS 10 stable Update can be used for the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
- OnePlus 7 (GM57AA/International) Full OTA
- OnePlus 7 (GM57BA/EU) Full OTA
- OnePlus 7 Pro (GM21AA) Full OTA
- OnePlus 7 Pro (GM21BA/EU) Full OTA
How to Install Stable OxygenOS 10.0 Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS 10 full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install Oxygen OS 10 stable update Android 10 for OnePlus 7/7 Pro.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.