Here is how to update Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 to T395XXU4CSF1 Android Pie One UI. Samsung has started pushing out the latest Android Pie for Galaxy Tab Active 2. The new firmware update comes with build ID T395XXU4CSF1 which is currently available in Italy and various other regions such as Ukraine. As you can install the new firmware on the LTE model (SM-T395) but we expect that it will be soon available for the Wi-Fi model (SM-T390) too. Follow the given guide to install Android Pie One UI on Galaxy Tab Active 2 to enjoy an updated interface with new One UI.
Samsung announced the Galaxy Tab Active 2 in October 2017 that comes with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). This latest Android Pie update is the second major software upgrade which is packed June 2019 security patch. Highlight changes include new gesture navigation, adaptive battery and more.
Galaxy Tab Active 2 Android Pie Update Details
Check out some of the highlighted features of Galaxy Tab Active 2 Android Pie Update firmware:
- Samsung’s One UI
- Brand’s new software skin (Focused towards larger screens)
- Performance improvements all round,
- Better responsiveness
- Various new functions
The update is also packed with the latest security patch to defend cyber attacks and you can find a lot of new features within the update. If you are from a certain region where the update is available, then navigate to OTA (Over-the-air) update system and directly download / install the new firmware once the notification pops up. But if the update notification is not available yet, then follow the given guide to update your tablet manually.
T395XXU4CSF1 Android Pie One UI Update Details:
|Model name||Galaxy Tab Active2|
|Build date||Mon, 03 Jun 2019 14:31:59 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2019-06-01|
This guide containing the Official Android Pie One UI firmware and instructions are working with the Galaxy Tab Active 2. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Tab Active 2 during or after the installation of Android Pie One UI Proceed at your risk.
Steps to Flash T395XXU4CSF1 Android Pie One UI Update on Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2:
Follow the pre-requirements, download the firmware file and installation the firmware via instructions guide below.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Tab Active 2, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Tab Active 2 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy On5 Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- The Galaxy Tab Active 2 will no longer belong to a rooted version, once the stock firmware installed.
- Check the battery level of your device, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Once the installation process is successfully finished, the Galaxy Tab Active 2 will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! You have successfully updated Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 to Android Pie One UI official firmware update.