The owners of Realme X2 Pro will be glad to know that now the TWRP officially supports the Realme X2 Pro smartphone. You can now download and install the official TWRP recovery for Realme X2 Pro. TWRP is the most popular and widely used open-source custom recovery in the Android market. The TWRP custom recovery allows users to flash custom ROMS, Kernel, customize their devices, and roots your device. Basically when we are talking about the customization of any Android phone, then flashing the TWRP is the main concern.
Today in this article, we have an official TWRP recovery for Realme X2 Pro. Given below we share the direct link of official TWRP custom recovery. Through that link, you can download and install it by following our step by step guide. The TWRP custom recovery officially supports many Android devices already. Now the company has decided to extend the range of official TWRP custom recovery and releasing it for Realme X2 Pro.
There are many advantages of flashing the TWRP custom recovery such as flashing zip archives that contain modified apps, restore full data backups, and modify protected files, flash different custom ROMS, and much more. Once you install the TWRP custom recovery, you can root your device with the help of Magisk. Rooting is the process through that you can get the admin rights of your Android phone. After rooting, you can customize your device beyond the limits.
Keep in mind that flashing the TWRP custom recovery may void your phone warranty. Take the whole back up of your phone before proceeding. Now proceed to download and install the official TWRP recovery for Realme X2 Pro.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Easily flash Custom ROMs on Realme X2 Pro using TWRP
- TWRP recovery allows you to flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- You can flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Realme X2 Pro
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can perform a clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How To Install Official TWRP Recovery For Realme X2 Pro
First of all, unlock the bootloader of your Realme X2 Pro before going ahead to install the latest TWRP Recovery on Realme X2 Pro. You can find the direct link to download TWRP Recovery for Realme X2 Pro. Please note that this is not an official TWRP Recovery for Realme X2 Pro from TWRP Team.
TWRP Recovery enables you to install any Custom Recovery on Realme X2 Pro. Also, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, or any zip file. Now follow the given guide on How to Root and Install official TWRP Recovery on Realme X2 Pro.
Please note that this guide containing the TWRP Recovery is working with Realme X2 Pro only. Do not try to flash this TWRP Recovery on any other device or incorrect variants.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss that occurred to your device, during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files, etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Realme X2 Pro phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers for your Realme X2 Pro devices on your PC.
- If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Unlock the Bootloader of Realme X2 Pro by following the given guide below.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery For Realme X2 Pro
- Download Magisk v20.4 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 6.1.0 apk – Download
First of all, we’ll install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme X2 Pro using Magisk.
Steps: How to Install Official TWRP Recovery For Realme X2 Pro
Follow the given guide containing the direct link to download SP Flash Tool and instructions to install TWRP Recovery.
1. First of all, Download ADB / Fastboot – Android SDK Platform Tools and install them on your PC.
2. Now, connect your Realme X2 Pro to your PC using its USB data cable.
3. Move the downloaded TWRP into the same directory as the extracted Fastboot/ADB package files.
4. Open the folder where you have Fastboot (i.e. Step 1) and on Windows. Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt). For Mac OS X and Linux, use Terminal to navigate to this directory.
5. Type in the following command and press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
6. The above command will boot your phone into bootloader mode. You can also boot your phone in bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Power key.
7. While your phone is now in bootloader mode, type in the following command and press Enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img
Done! These were the complete steps to install TWRP recovery on Realme X2 Pro. Just enter Recovery Mode (TWRP recovery) by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power keys at the same time.
Steps to Root Realme X2 Pro With Magisk:
Done! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery and root Haier Alpha A1, and you can now reboot your phone into recovery mode.