The unofficial TWRP custom recovery is now available for Realme 5 Pro. Now you can download and install unofficial TWRP recovery on Realme 5 Pro. Nowadays, Realme is providing the best and budget smartphones in the Android market. The Realme 5 Pro has been recently released with better hardware and the latest ColorOS. So if you are the owner of Realme 5 Pro but not satisfied with ColorOS, then you can customize your device or want to change the Android OS.
All you need to install TWRP custom recovery on your device, before flashing any custom firmware on your device. Today in this article, we are going to share a guide on how to download and install unofficial TWRP recovery on Realme 5 Pro. Installing the TWRP custom recovery means you are enabling other modifications on your device. After installing this unofficial TWRP recovery on Realme 5 Pro, you will be able to flash custom ROM, Mods, Kernals, root your device, create and restore Nandroid backup and much more.
Basically, the TWRP is a bridge between the user and the device as well as the third-party software. If you are an advanced user, then you can easily customize your device by installing this unofficial TWRP custom recovery. This is an unofficial TWRP custom recovery, but we do not see, or any bugs are reported from users. So you can flash this unofficial TWRP custom recovery without any kind of risk. Now follow the instructions on how to flash unofficial TWRP recovery on Realme 5 Pro.
Please note that this guide containing the TWRP Recovery is working with Realme 5 Pro only. Do not try to flash this TWRP Recovery on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss that occurred to your device, during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files, etc. In case anything goes wrong, then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Realme 5 Pro phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers for your Realme 5 Pro device on your PC.
- If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone, then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Unlock the Bootloader of Realme 5 Pro by following the given guide below.
First of all, we’ll install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme 5 Pro using Magisk.
Steps To Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery on Realme 5 Pro:
Follow the given guide containing the direct link to download SP Flash Tool and instructions to install TWRP Recovery.
1. First of all, Download ADB / Fastboot – Android SDK Platform Tools and install them on your PC.
2. Now, connect your Realme 5 Pro to your PC using its USB data cable.
3. Move the downloaded TWRP (twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img) into the same directory as the extracted Fastboot/ADB package files.
4. Open the folder where you have Fastboot (i.e. Step 1) and on Windows. Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt). For Mac OS X and Linux, use Terminal to navigate to this directory.
5. Type in the following command and press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
6. The above command will boot your phone into bootloader mode. You can also boot your phone in bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Power key.
7. While your phone is now in bootloader mode, type in the following command and press Enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img
Done! These were the complete steps to install Realme 5 Pro TWRP recovery. Just enter Recovery Mode (TWRP recovery) by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power keys at the same time.