How to unlock bootloader on Doov L8 Plus: The Doov L8 Plus was released in June 2016 with better hardware and fantastic design. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. Doov L8 Plus is powered by the MediaTek MT6750 processor along with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The device has a 13 MP primary camera and 8 MP camera in front for selfie. The Doov L8 Plus is packed with Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 2,650 mAh Battery.
If you are the owner of this phone and searching for a guide to unlocking bootloader on Doov L8 Plus, then you are at the right place. Here in this article, we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader of the Doov L8 Plus phone. Unlocking the bootloader of any Android phone is the first step to customize a device. To install the TWRP custom recovery or root your device, it should have an unlocked bootloader first. Otherwise, you can’t flash custom recovery or any custom firmware on your Doov L8 Plus.
The bootloader basically comes locked from every manufacturer, so that users who don’t want to modify the system don’t face any problems. So if you wish to get the best Android experience, features, apps, and capabilities, then your device should have an unlocked bootloader first. There are many advantages of unlocking the bootloader of your Android phones such as install any custom recovery, Custom Firmware, and even any supporting mods.
Keep in mind before unlocking the bootloader on Doov L8 Plus, take the complete backup of all your valuable data. If you wish to unlock the bootloader on Doov L8 Plus, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
We, at AndroidBlog.gs, will not be held liable for any kind of damage that occurred to your Huawei device during or after the unlocking bootloader on the Doov L8 Plus process. Proceed at your own risk.
Keep in mind that the Unlocking device bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you will not be able to claim it.
- This guide will wipe clean all the data on your phone. So, we highly recommend you to make a complete backup of all your existing data before going ahead.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while unlocking the bootloader.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting > Developer Options > Enable Developer Options.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Doov L8 Plus:
- First of all, Enable Developer Mode on the Doov L8 Plus
- Launch the Settings application
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
- Confirm by tapping the enable option.
- That’s it! You have unlocked the bootloader on your Doov L8 Plus.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding the above-given guide.