If you are looking for a guide on how to unlock bootloader on Meizu 16Xs, then you are in the right place. Here we come with a simple guide on how to unlock bootloader on Meizu 16Xs. Unlocking the bootloader is the first step in the field of customizing the Android phone. Without unlocking the bootloader of Meizu 16Xs, you will not be able to root and flashing the TWRP custom recovery on your device. Most of the Android phones come with locked bootloaders from the company. Meizu 16Xs also comes with the locked bootloader.
If you are the users of this great phone and wish to customize your device, then first unlock the bootloader on your device. By following our given below step by step guide, you can unlock bootloader on Meizu 16Xs. After unlocking the bootloader on your device, now you can free to customizing your device. After that, you can root your device, flash the latest TWRP custom recovery, flash third party themes, Xposed modules and much more. As we already know that Meizu smartphones are developer-friendly and the user can easily unlock the bootloader with few simple steps.
Now we are talking about the specifications of Meizu 16Xs. The Meizu was released in May 2019 with 6.2 inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ Display resolution of 2232 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU processor along with 6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage. The device is bringing triple cameras in rears which are 48MP + 8MP + 5MP and 16MP in front camera for selfie. The Meizu 16Xs run out of the box on Android 9.0 Pie OS.
Keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader may void your phone warranty and also wipe clean all your phone data. So take the proper backup of all your phone important data before proceeding. If you wish to unlock bootloader on Meizu 16Xs, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
We, at AndroidBlog.gs, will not be held liable for any kind of damage that occurred to your Meizu 16Xs device during or after the unlocking bootloader on the Meizu 16Xs process. Proceed at your own risk.
Keep in mind that the Unlocking device bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you will not be able to claim it.
- This guide will wipe clean all the data on your phone. So, we highly recommend you to make a complete backup of all your existing data before going ahead.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while unlocking the bootloader.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting > Developer Options > Enable Developer Options.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart your device.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu 16Xs Via Mi Flash Unlock Tool:
- First, download the Mi flash unlock tool from the above link.
- Install it on your PC / Laptop and connect your device via USB cable.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or query.