Here are the instructions on how to unlock bootloader on Redmi K30 smartphone. Xiaomi recently launched its latest flagship which is Xiaomi Redmi K30. The phone is the successor of Xiaomi Redmi K 20 and comes with better hardware. Nowadays, Xiaomi is going to become the best smartphone providing company in the Android market. Because they are announcing the phones with enhanced features, latest Android OS and are developer-friendly. The Xiaomi devices are easily customized and most of the developers are interested in the Xiaomi Redmi brand. So if you are the owner of this great phone and wish to customize your device, then you are in the right place.
In the field of customization, unlocking bootloader is the first step. Without unlocking the bootloader, you will not be able to do anything on your device. Most of the Android phones come with locked bootloader, Xiaomi Redmi K30 is also one of them that comes with a locked bootloader. As we already know that Xiaomi smartphones are developer-friendly and the user can unlock the bootloader with few simple steps. Given below we share a simple guide on how to unlock bootloader on Redmi K30 smartphone. Once the bootloader is unlocked on your device, you are free to customize your device by rooting and installing TWRP custom recovery.
After unlocking the bootloader and rooting your device, you can flash third party themes, Xposed modules, changing system fonts, custom boot animations, installing different custom ROM and so on. Keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi K30 may void your phone’s warranty and also wipe clean your data. So before proceeding, take the full backup of your entire phone’s data. If you wish to unlock bootloader on Redmi K30, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
We, at AndroidBlog.gs, will not be held liable for any kind of damage that occurred to your Redmi K30 device during or after the unlocking bootloader on the Redmi K30 process. Proceed at your own risk.
Keep in mind that the Unlocking device bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you will not be able to claim it.
- This guide will wipe clean all the data on your phone. So, we highly recommend you to make a complete backup of all your existing data before going ahead.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while unlocking the bootloader.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting > Developer Options > Enable Developer Options.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart your device.
Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi K30 Via Mi Flash Unlock Tool:
- First, download the Mi flash unlock tool from the above link.
- Install it on your PC / Laptop and connect your device via USB cable.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or query.