Update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop N900XXUEBOA6 Firmware: The Official Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware with build version XXUEBOA6 is now available to download for the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 (Exynos 5 Octa Core) for the Russian users, which is much stable and better than the previously released leaked firmware. There is no need to install leaked firmware anymore, as Samsung has officially rolled out the Android 5.0 Lollipop for the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 (Exynos 5). Users can now get N900XXUEBOA6 firmware based on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop via KIES, or you should receive the update notification soon once it becomes available in your country.
So navigate to Settings > About phone > Software Update, but please note that the Note 3 is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. If you can’t wait or those who are from other regions can download and install Update Android 5.0 Lollipop N900XXUEBOA6 Firmware manually on their Galaxy Note 3 devices by using this step-by-step guide with ODIN. Keep in mind that this firmware is completely unbranded and you can install it on any unlocked Galaxy Note 3 N900.
N900XXUEBOA6 firmware build comes with all the Android Lollipop features like:
- Redesigned TouchWiz UI
- Native Apps
- Improved Performance
- Lockscreen Notifications
- Faster Back-End Processes
- Improved Battery Life
Android 5.0 Lollipop N900XXUEBOA6 Firmware:
- Model name: Galaxy Note 3
- Model number: SM-G900
- Country: Russia
- Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Changelist: 3779962
- Build date: 13 January
- Product Code: SER
- PDA: N900XXUEBOA6
- CSC: N900SEREBOA6
- MODEM: N900XXUEBNL6
N900XXUEBOA6 build based on Android 5.0 Lollipop is working with the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other or incorrect variant, as a result, your device might get bricked. You can check the model number of your phone by going to Settings > About Phone > Model number.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage or mishap occurred to your Galaxy Note 3 N900 during or after the installation of Android 5.0 Lollipop N900XXUEBOA6 stock build. Proceed at your risk.
- First, create a proper backup of all the data and settings of the Galaxy Note 3 using a recommended custom recovery like CWM or TWRP. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data.
- Download and install the correct Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Galaxy Note 3 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Your Galaxy Note 3 N900 should be factory unlocked.
- You’ll lose the custom ROM and will no longer belong to a rooted version after the installation of the stock firmware update.
- The custom recovery already installed on the device will be replaced by the stock version.
- Check the battery level of the phone; it should be charged at least about 8o% proceeding to the installation guide.
- Russia – N900XXUEBOA6_N900SEREBOA6_N900XXUEBNL6 SER Download Link
- India: N900XXUEBOB2_N900ODDEBOB1_INU.zip
- Kazakhstan –N900XXUEBOA6_N900OXEEBOA7 SKZ Download Link
- Ukraine Kyvstar –N900XXUEBOA6_N900OXEEBOA7 SEK Download Link
- Download Odin v3.09
Steps to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop N900XXUEBOA6 Firmware on Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900):
Step No 1: – First of all, download the Android 5.0 N900XXUEBOA6 firmware (SER-N900XXUEBOA6-20150128152931.zip) and Odin v3.09 .zip files on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Now extract the zipped firmware file to get a .tar.md5 extension file with a few other optional files.
Step No 3: – Also unzip the Odin zip to get Odin3 v.3.09.exe.
Step No 4: – Next, turn OFF your Galaxy to boot into Download Mode.
Step No 5: – Turn it ON by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
Step No 6: – Launch the Odin flashing tool on your PC as Administrator.
Step No 7: – While the Galaxy Note 3 is in Download Mode, plug it with the PC using its USB data cable and wait for a while till Odin detects the device correctly. If you have correctly installed its drivers and detected by PC then the ID: COM box will turn light blue with the COM port number in ODIN.
Step No 8: – In Odin, click on the AP button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension that you’ve already extracted in Step No 2
9: – Make sure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked, and the Re-Partition must be unchecked in ODIN.
Step No 10: – Initiate the flashing process by clicking on the Start button in Odin. This process may take some time, so be patient and wait for the process to be finished successfully.
Step No 11: – The device will restart automatically once the process is completed.
Step No 12: – Finally, disconnect the device from the PC after appearing the home-screen.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop stock firmware N900XXUEBOA6 firmware.
Don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section below if you need help or having trouble while updating your Note 3 to this latest stock firmware build.