The official Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware can be installed now on T-Mobile Galaxy S5 G900T. Bearing the build number G900TUVU1DOB1, this update (Android 5.0 Lollipop) rolled out for the Galaxy S5 G900T (USA variant). Android 5.0 UVUDOB1 firmware was previously released for European variants. So if you are from a particular region, then you can get this update via OTA and Samsung KIES as well. But if you are from any other area and can’t wait for the official release in your area then we’ve a step-by-step guide on how to update Galaxy S5 G900T to UVU1DOB1 Android 5.0 Lollipop official firmware.
Go ahead and follow these given instructions to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on T-Mobile Galaxy S5 G900T with build UVU1DOB1 using ODIN flashing tool.
Android 5.0 Lollipop UVU1DOB1 Firmware Details:
Model name GALAXY S5
Country USA (T-Mobile)
Version Android 5.0
Build date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 05:18:29 +0000
Product code TMB
This guide containing the instructions and firmware is working only with the T-Mobile Galaxy S5 G900T. Do not try to install this firmware on any other or incorrect variant. You must check the model number of your phone first.
AndroidBlog will not be responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T during or after the installation of Android 5.0 UVU1DOB1 official firmware. Proceed at your own risk.
- It is highly recommended to take a proper backup of your important data and settings on your Galaxy S5 using a custom recovery. If something goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore the data.
- Download and install correct Galaxy S5 G900T USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- The Galaxy S5 must be unlocked.
- After installing this official firmware, you Galaxy S5 will lose custom ROM if already installed and a custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- Check the battery level of the Galaxy S5, it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation instructions.
- Download Android 5.0 G900TUVU1DOB1 for Galaxy S5 G900T
- Download ODIN v3.09
Steps to Update Galaxy S5 G900T to UVU1DOB1 Android 5.0 Lollipop:
Follow these step-by-step instructions to update T-Mobile Galaxy S5 to Android 5.0 UVU1DOB1 using Odin.
Step No 1: – First, download the Android 5.0 UVU1DOB1 firmware .zip file your Galaxy S5 and Odin3 v3.09 on the desktop of the PC.
Step No 2: – Turn OFF the Galaxy S5 in order to boot into Download Mode.
Step No 3: – Turn the device ON by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Down keys at the same time.
Step No 4: – Run Odin on the PC (as Administrator).
Step No 5: – As the Galaxy S5 is currently in Download Mode, plug the device to the computer and wait for a while till Odin detects it. If the drivers are installed correctly then the ID: COM box will turn light blue in Odin, once the phone is connected successfully.
Step No 6: – In Odin, click on the AP button and navigate to the firmware file having .tar.md5 extension that you’ve already placed on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 7: – Ensure that you’ve checked Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options and the Re-Partition option must be unchecked.
Step No 8: – In Odin, click on the Start button to begin the installation process that may take a few minutes to completed.
9: – Once the flashing process is finished, the Galaxy S5 will be automatically rebooted.
Step No 10: – Disconnect the phone from the PC after the home screen displays.
Done! You’ve installed the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop stock build on the Galaxy S5 successfully.
Do let us know in the comments section below if you need any help or having trouble while installing this official Android 5.0 UVU1DOB1 Lollipop firmware on your Galaxy S5 G900T.